Protect Your Vehicle With an Extended Warranty Plan - Available Nationwide!
We've just made purchasing a Vehicle Service Contract easier than ever! Whether you purchased your vehicle from All Star Auto or not, you now have the ability to purchase a Zurich Vehicle Service Contract directly from us by calling (972) 633-2886. So for superior coverage at a competitive price, call us today and we will get you covered.
Features / Benefits
The purchase of a vehicle service contract (VSC) could be one of the best decisions you make as a car owner. Did you know that with the protection of a vehicle service contract you only pay a reasonable deductible for a covered repair? Without this protection, you can expect to pay expensive repair bills which may simply add to your already stressful situation. Can you afford not to be covered?
- Four plans to choose from offering the applicable level of protection for you
- Nationwide acceptance at most commercial repair facilities and dealers
- $100 deductible per repair visit
- $30 per day rental reimbursement up to $150 per covered repair
- $100 per day for Trip Interruption, reimbursing food and lodging expenses for up to 3 days
- Emergency Roadside Assistance offering up to $100 per disablement
- Transferable to the next owner, potentially increasing resale price
Platinum is the most comprehensive Zurich Vehicle Service Contract available providing complete mechanical coverage for your vehicle. The Gold plan provides economical protection for repairs on major powertrain components, plus basic component coverage. Silver provides economical protection for repairs on major powertrain components plus steering and air conditioning. Powertrain provides economical protection for repairs on major powertrain components. The following table highlights the benefits of each plan.
|Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Heating & Air Conditioning||X|
|Interior & Exterior||X||X|
|Trip Interruption Protection|
|Backed By The Strength Of Zurich*||V|
* Insurance product obligations are the sole responsibility of each issuing insurance company. For example, only the assets of Zurich American Insurance Company are available to meet its obligations for the performance of its product